Move Forward With Aggressive Criminal Trial Defense
Criminal Trial Defense
The best in criminal trial defense – Bodiford Law. When you are charged with a crime in Florida or in federal court, you deserve representation you can trust and that can aggressively defend you in court. Whether you’re charged with a drug crime, computer-related fraud, a sexual offense or a DUI, Bodiford Law, P.A., can help.
Led by board-certified criminal trial expert Joe Bodiford, our experienced attorneys know the ins and outs of the federal and Florida legal system to put you in the best-position possible to win your case. In addition, our experience with criminal appeals allows us to craft a strategy to put your strongest position forward.
At Bodiford Law, P.A., we give the finest in criminal trial defense to clients who have been charged with all types of state and federal crimes, including:
- Drug possession and trafficking
- Driving under the influence (DUI)
- Assault, battery, homicide and other violent crimes
- Fraud, embezzlement and other white collar crimes
Experienced Defense From Initial Arrest To Post-Conviction Relief
Whether you’ve just been arrested or are wondering about the possibility of appeal, we can help. We assist clients through all aspects of criminal trial defense, including:
- Protecting your rights immediately after an arrest
- Helping you understand Florida’s criminal justice and court system, including sentencing issues, how long a “speedy trial” may actually take and potential problems with co-defendant cases
- Helping family members through bail and bond issues
- Exploring the possibility of pretrial intervention
- Navigating the appeals process and options for post-conviction relief
- Defending against charges of violation of probation
- Protecting your future by sealing and expunging existing criminal records
Get The Criminal Trial Defense You Need Today
It’s important to talk to a criminal trial defense attorney as soon as possible. Call or text Bodiford Law, P.A., to schedule a free consultation: 850-222-4529. You may also send us a message online.