Our Practice Philosophy
Tallahassee Criminal Defense
Our Practice Philosophy, by Tallahassee Criminal Defense attorney Joe Bodiford
Years ago, I sat down and thought about what I wanted my law firm to be about. I wrote this Practice Philosophy, and have lived by it for over 15 years. Please read our Practice Philosophy below so that you may better understand our goals and ideals as Tallahassee criminal defense attorneys. To learn more about working with Bodiford Law, P.A., please contact us at (call or text) 850-222-4529 or use our handy contact form for a free consultation.
As defenders of the constitution and individuals’ rights, we are committed to:
- Providing excellent, aggressive legal representation;
- Developing and maintaining close relationships with our clients; and
- Distinguishing our attorneys in our areas of law.
Providing excellent, aggressive legal representation, measured by:
- Our relentless and creative efforts as trial lawyers and counselors;
- Our success in representing our clients;
- Our ability to match the requirements of the client’s case, with the best mix of attorney talent and resources;
- Our commitment to strive for excellence; and
- Our commitment to the highest ethical standards.
Developing and maintaining close relationships with our clients, achieved by:
- Being directed by the lawful objectives and goals of the client, while maintaining objectivity in our professional responsibilities to the client;
- Helping the client understand the legal system, and what lawyers and the legal system can and cannot do;
- Maintaining the firm’s commitment to serving the interests of the client, and not to any competing private or governmental interest.
Distinguishing our law firm, exhibited by:
- Encouraging our attorneys to achieve Florida Bar Board Certification;
- Encouraging our attorneys to become AV rated by Martindale-Hubble;
- Responding quickly and decisively to new trends and developments in the law that will impact our clients’ cases;
- Being leaders in developing new techniques and approaches to legal problem solving and client service; and
- Promoting high professional and ethical standards among lawyers and improvements in the structure and operation of the judicial system, in order to enhance the reputation of lawyers with the general public
Tallahassee criminal defense trial lawyer Joe Bodiford handles cases in state and federal courts all over Florida. He is Board Certified in Criminal Trial Law by the Florida Bar, certified in Criminal Trial Advocacy by the National Board of Trial Advocacy, the author of books on Florida criminal law and cross examination, and an adjunct professor of law at the Stetson University College of Law.